RULES GOVERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY TRAPPED (REILIN TREE SRL)
We are very careful when it comes to the protection of personal data in accordance with the laws in force and in accordance with the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016 ("DPR"). Our goal is to provide you with information and control over the processing of your data and tools that allow you to use the protection of your rights under the law.
In the lines below we present information on how we process personal data, how we secure it and with whom we share it.
WHO IS YOUR DATA ADMINISTRATOR? STAFF?
Website www.trapped.ro is managed by REILIN TREE SRL. The company is registered in the trade register under number J23 / 1104 / 11.04.2014, Unique Registration Code: 31699074, and has its headquarters in Intrarea Margaritarului no. 2, ground floor, room 1, Otopeni, Jud. Ilfov. E-mail: email@example.com.
HOW DO WE GET THE DATA?
We use your personal data because you have decided to place orders / reservations on our website www.trapped.ro or because you have agreed to receive business information through the email address provided or you have agreed to use the address by using our website.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
To make the escape room reservation, the user must enter the following personal data: Name, email and phone number.
To place an online order, the user must enter the following personal data: Name, email, phone number, address, details required to make online payments.
WHAT IS THE DATA USED FOR?
The data are used for the purpose of:
- booking validation, in order to be able to identify the client at the time of booking;
- validation and confirmation of the order paid online
- contacting the client to confirm the reservation / order;
- informing the customer about any changes that may occur along the way and may influence the dates of his reservation or order
- informing the customer about the news at Trapped (if the user has agreed)
- informing the customer about the occasional promotions (if the user has agreed to do so)
- identifying customers who did not comply with the terms and conditions (did not cancel the reservation, did not comply with the rules of the game, etc.) and prevent these situations in the future
- sending pictures or invoices resulting from the user's participation in the events organized by Trapped
HOW DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
If you use our website www.trapped.ro we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- a) To comply with the contract of sale - most of the data you provide us are necessary to successfully complete orders and delivery of purchased goods to you; the provision of personal data for this purpose is not mandatory, but is necessary to comply with the contract and complete orders
- b) If you express your consent separately, we will send commercial information to the e-mail address provided by you, including promotional or commercial offers - in this case, the data base is your consent, which is not mandatory and can be withdrawn at any time (by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by clicking on the link we send in each e-mail with commercial information (Unsubscribe). Withdrawal of consent does not affect the correctness of data processing in the period prior to withdrawal.
- c) For internal statistical purposes of the Administrator - in this case, the basis for data processing will be the legitimate interest of the Administrator - consisting in collecting information to allow business development and customization of services for the needs of users of the website.
- d) To confirm the fulfillment of our duties and to investigate complaints or defend against claims that may be made against us, the prevention or detection of fraud - the basis for the processing of your data.
IS THE PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA MANDATORY?
It is your decision if you want to provide us with data and what kind of data you provide us, but keep in mind that when you place an order / reservation on our site the provision of certain data will be mandatory for the execution of the contract of sale. could process the order.
Failure to provide the data we request results in the impossibility of placing the order.
TO WHOM WE WILL PROVIDE YOUR INFORMATION. STAFF?
We will transmit your data to the entities that collaborate with us only for the purpose of fulfilling your orders / reservations:
- Depending on the delivery method you choose for physical orders, we will provide your data strictly necessary for the delivery of goods to one of the following entities:
- - Courier fan
- - Other entities that will provide delivery services for your purchased goods in the future.
- Depending on the choice of payment method, we will provide your data strictly necessary to complete payments to the following entities:
- - Netopia Mobilpay - if you have chosen the Netopia Mobilpay payment system as your payment method
- - Other payment operators we will work with to process payments
WHILE WE WILL KEEP YOUR INFORMATION. STAFF?
We will process the personal data you provide during the period necessary to complete the reservation / order, to complete your requests, as well as to confirm the fulfillment of our duties and to investigate complaints or defend against requests that may be directed against us - but not more than 10 years. from the date you provided us with your data.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We use a number of IT and organizational security measures to minimize the risk of data leakage, destruction and disintegration, but we remind you that using the Internet always carries the risk of security incidents. However, we assure you that our permanent goal is to reduce this risk as much as possible.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE IN RELATION TO YOUR DATA PROCESSING? BY U.S?
Under the GDPR, you have access to a number of rights in connection with the transfer of your personal information to us, such as:
- a) The right to know how your personal data is processed
- b) The right to access, update and edit the data provided
- c) The right to eliminate or limit the processing of personal data
- d) The right to object to the processing of your data, if the basis of the processing is a legitimate interest of the administrator or performing tasks of public interest
In any of these situations you can contact us by e-mail: email@example.com for your requests.
WHEN WILL YOU RECEIVE OUR ANSWER?
We will try to resolve your requests and answer your questions about personal data as soon as possible, no more than 30 days after receipt of your request. If we have doubts about the authenticity of the identity of the person making the request. a specific request, we can ask more questions to check it.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPETENT BODY TO COMPLAIN
If you believe that we are processing your personal data illegally, you can file a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data by us or you wish to use the rights resulting from the GDPR, you can contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org