- Administrator - web page www.trapped.ro is managed by REILIN TREE SRL. The company is registered in the trade register under number J23 / 1104 / 11.04.2014, Unique Registration Code: 31699074, and has its headquarters in Intrarea Margaritarului no. 2, ground floor, room 1, Otopeni, Jud. Ilfov. E-mail: email@example.com
- Cookies - are computer data (small text files) saved and stored on the equipment with which the User uses the web pages
- Administrator cookies - are those Cookies placed by the Administrator, related to the provision of services electronically by the Administrator through its website.
- Equipment - means the electronic equipment through which the User can access the web page
- User - represents the subject in favor of whom, according to the Terms and Conditions and the legislation in force, electronic services can be provided or with which an electronic service contract can be concluded.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are a small file on our website that is stored on the user's hard drive, telephone or other electronic device. This file saves information about previous visits to the site, such as the date and time, the last products accessed, the URL, where you accessed the site, which browser you used, etc .. www.trapped.ro processes cookies technical and analytical requirements for the operation of the site. If you have given us your consent, we may also process them for marketing purposes.
ARE PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
- a) SESSION COOKIES: are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the session of that browser ends. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the device memory. The session cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of personal data or confidential information from the user's device
- b) PERMANENT COOKIES: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Logging out of a given browser or turning off the device does not delete them from the user's device. The permanent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of personal data or confidential information from the user's device.
TYPES OF COOKIES FILES
Regarding the current development of web technologies, we use the following types of cookies:
necessary - they are essential for navigating the site and accessing certain functions. Thanks to them, we can safely fulfill your order, we can offer the continuity of the experience as a connected user after you have moved to another page or we can fill in the details of the shopping address. Blocking these cookies in the browser can lead to the malfunction of the website
Analyze- In addition to being used in business analysis, analytics cookies allow us to understand how you use our website, to identify pages that need to be improved or those that perform their function and are very popular. Importantly, the information collected is anonymous and based on it we cannot identify the User.
advertisement -Aby accepting these cookies we can adapt the ads to your interests. With their help, cooperating entities, such as Facebook or Instagram, will be able to adjust the displayed content correctly so that it is useful and relevant to you.
MODIFICATION, DELETION OR LIMITATION OF COOKIES
The user can independently and at any time change the cookie settings, specifying the storage conditions and access to the User's Device through cookies. Changes to the settings mentioned in the previous sentence can be customized in the user's web browser settings. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of managing cookies is available in the software settings (of the web browser).
The user can delete the Cookies at any time using the functions available in the browser he uses.
The user has the ability to limit or disable access to cookies in his Device. If you use this option, the use of the site will be possible, except for the functions that, by their nature, require cookies.
THE SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR USES EXTERNAL COOKIES FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- a) presentation of multimedia content on the site, which is downloaded from an external website, e.g. Youtube
- b) the collection of general and anonymous static data by means of analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics
- c) the presentation of ads adapted to the user's preferences using an online advertising tool, e.g. Google AdSense
- d) connecting to the website using a social website, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- e) for the interactive functions of popularizing the site, using social networking sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- f) presentation of opinions / reviews about the site, which are downloaded from an external website