TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE GAME:
- Reservations can be made by telephone or online. In both cases, the reservation will be confirmed by an e-mail containing all the information related to it. If you have not received a confirmation email, please contact us by phone at 0748 727 733 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To cancel or modify the reservation, participants must contact the Trapped team by phone or email at least 2 hours before booking.
- Teams from 2 to 5 members can participate in the game. Minors under the age of 14 can only participate in the presence of an adult. The teams will arrive at the date and time of the reservation. The participants will be given a brief presentation about the game and the rules of conduct inside the room. In case of non-observance of these rules, the organizers reserve the right to interrupt the game without reimbursing its value.
- Access to the game is not allowed under the influence of alcohol or narcotics. In these cases the organizers reserve the right to immediately cancel or discontinue the game without reimbursing its value. It is also not allowed access to alcoholic beverages or narcotics in the Trapped premises. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Trapped room.
- The participants understand and accept that during the game, the door of the room in which they will be locked will be locked. This will only be opened by resolving the room or at the end of the 60 minutes of play. In exceptional situations caused by the health or safety problems of the participants, the organizers will open the door as a matter of urgency.
- The participants understand and accept that during the game and for its proper performance, they will be watched with the surveillance camera inside the room. The use of surveillance cameras is necessary for the proper functioning of the game. The organizers will not take photo or video captures at any time during the game.
- People suffering from claustrophobia, panic attacks, asthma, heart disease or other disorders incompatible with the game are advised not to participate. If a participant in one of these conditions decides to participate in the game, he will do so on his own responsibility. Trapped does not assume responsibility for participating in the game of that person. If during the game the person decides to interrupt it, the organizers will unlock the door.
- The scenarios of the rooms were realized taking into account all the necessary precautions: the rooms do not contain elements that are harmful or harmful to the participants.
- Games are based on the use of intelligence, logic and intuition. Under no circumstances is it necessary to use force. Any damage to the room or objects inside it will be charged to the participating team that caused it. The solutions of the games do not imply the alteration of the decorations, the furniture, the surveillance, sound, lighting or electrical installations.
- Objects marked with "DO NOT TOUCH" do not contain any clues. Do not remove the markings.
- The participants understand and accept the confidentiality of the game. It will not be made public (neither partially nor wholly) by the participants. Video recording or shooting of cameras, games or objects in the room is prohibited. In case of non-observance of these rules, the game will be stopped immediately by the organizers without reimbursing its value.
- Failure to comply with this rule will lead to legal action against the person (s) who discloses confidential information.
I declare that I have read and understood the terms and conditions of the game, as well as its confidential nature.
SC REILIN TREE SRL (Trapped Room Escape) makes every effort to respect the confidentiality of your personal data, in compliance with the provisions of the 95 / 46 / EC Directive, also known as "RGPD".
Thus, we inform you about the following aspects:
What kind of personal data does the site collect?
In order to reserve the escape-room game, the customer must enter the following personal data: Name, email and telephone number.
What is the data used for?
The data are used for the purpose of:
• validation of the reservation, in order to be able to identify the client at the time of booking;
• contacting the client to confirm the reservation;
• informing the client about the changes that may occur during the course and may influence the dates of the reservation (technical problems, gaps, etc.);
• informing the client about the news about Trapped in game rooms;
• informing the client about the occasional promotions;
• identifying the clients who did not respect the terms and conditions (they did not cancel the reservation, they did not respect the rules of the game, etc.) and to prevent these situations in the future, if they make another reservation;
• sending pictures made to Trapped by email at the client's request.
Who has access to this data?
The data processed for the purposes listed above can only be accessed by the legal representatives and associates of the company SC REILIN TREE SRL (Trapped Room Escape), as well as by the employees, during the duration of the employment contract with the company. After the employment contract is concluded, employees no longer have access to the reservation system or the storage server.
Where is this information stored?
The data you enter at the time of booking appear in our reservation system, where access is allowed by entering a username and password. The access is allowed to the administrator, the associates and the employees, during the performance of the specific contract with the company SC REILIN TREE SRL. Subsequently, their access is blocked.
What are your personal data rights?
- Right of access to information: you have the right to be informed about the personal data processed, the purpose and manner of their processing.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to rectify your personal data, if necessary, by contacting by telephone (0748727733) or by email (email@example.com) a Trapped representative.
- The right to delete / delete data from the database: you have the right to express your desire to have your personal data deleted from the database, when they are no longer needed for the purposes of the initial collection.
- Right of limitation: you have the right to request the limitation of data processing, in which case we will keep them only for the purpose of validating the reservation and communicating any changes to your booking status before the date of booking.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the further processing of your data under the conditions and limits provided by law.
- Right to portability: you have the right to ask us to pass on the data you have provided to us in electronic format.
- Right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to lodge complaints with the data protection authority.
Str. General David Praporgescu 18